Briefcase Factory Demo - the well known File and Document Sharing Component for Joomla.
- Allow users to upload a file / multiple files
- Restrict access to upload based on Joomla user groups
- Restrict access to downloads based on Joomla user groups
- Webmasters can restrict the maximum Folder size (in MB) or maximum File size
- Users can share to specific Users, User Groups or Public (Guests)
- Users may share whole folders or just specific files
- Users may share only for a limited amount of time some files (share expires after day X)
- Files may have a lifetime, that means files can be automatically deleted after a specific date
- Webmasters can restrict to whom users may share
- Webmasters can force uploaded files to be shared with a specific group
- Webmasters can override for an administrative group specific settings (for instance to allow a higher Folder size)
- Webmasters may import files from the hosting folder and assign them to users
- ... and more
Files Shared for Me by other users are accessible under a separate area and there is also a separate area for Public Shared Files, where any visitor can view or download files.
Logged on as administrator you can access ALL the Files uploaded by all users on your system in the administrative backend. You can search after certain terms or filter one particular user. Any file can be deleted, renamed or you can change it's Category.